- Client :
- Optimum Building & Project Consultancy Ltd
- Value :
This project comprises of the external refurbishment of a multi-purpose retail/office/residential building. The site is an occupied premises, operating over 6 levels, starting in the basement. It included the following contractor designed elements –
- Mechanical and Electrical high level modifications
- Scaffold – permits, designs, loadings and erections
- Stone façade replacement
- New window installations
- Insulated roofing
- Concrete repairs.
- Act as Principal Contractor – working in compliance with;
- CDM Regulations
- Building Regulations
- The relevant British/European Standards and Codes of Practice
- Health and Safety legislation
- Liaison with all local and statutory authorities, public utilities and the like.
- Prepare and maintain an overall master programme for the procurement and construction of the project including procurement, site logistics, phasing, and sequencing and for the design and management of the Contractor designed elements of the works.
- Maintain close liaison with tenants, neighbouring businesses and residential premises to protect and ensure minimal impact whilst on site.
- Site to be fully scaffolded – designed by a structural engineer (compliant with the latest British and Euro code) with permits, designs, loadings, erections, and supported by a full risk assessment. To be in situ for the duration of the external elements of the project with full sheeting and protection. Scaffolding to have the name of the tenant, contractor and project team noted.
- Ensure that the design, workmanship and materials are of the specified standard.